KIA SITE ENGINEERING
Brand Identity & Website
Brand identity and website for a new site engineering company
We worked closely with our client to establish their brand values and translate these into a distinctive logo that is clean and contemporary, sits comfortably within the context of other professional, well-designed brands used within the high-end property development world, and suggests geometry, problem-solving and that KIA Site Engineering offers something a little bit different to other firms.
We created a monogram/icon using a simplified compass for the letter ‘A’ and combined this with sans serif lettering in a modern warm orange that differentiates it from the typical blues favoured by competitors. For secondary colours we brought in a lime green, teal blue and grey that complement the orange in a contemporary palette. The elegant and versatile sans serif typefaces we chose were Gill Sans for print and the Googlefont, Lato for the website.
A brand guidelines document, including brand values, how to use the logo, colour specifications & typefaces was prepared to enable our client to go forward with confidence that the KIA brand will be adhered to whoever is preparing artwork on their behalf in the future.
Our client was looking for a website that looked professional and modern, with clear navigation and a contact form. After reviewing other relevant websites with our client we built a wireframe plan that matched the functionality and style we required.
We supported our client with content creation for the website:
- We guided our client through the process of providing content, providing suggestions for wording that would communicate more effectively.
- We sourced and edited images, and formatted files.
- We helped with the selection of categories and tags to ensure the content was organised in the best way to support the business.
- We optimised on-page SEO for all pages to make them more search engine friendly.
- We assisted setting up of social media pages, adding an Instagram feed to the footer.
- We helped the client set up mailchimp and created an auto-responder message for the contact form.
- We set up email accounts and designed an e-signature.
We designed the framework of this gallery-type site based on a responsive and versatile WordPress theme that looks great across devices, using the KIA Site Engineering brand colour palette, photography style, typeface and content to create an attractive professional branded website.
We have really enjoyed working with Paul and are delighted to see KIA going from strength to strength.
"Working with Lisa and her team is effortless-a quick consultation leads to exceptional ideas and concepts that consistently exceed expectations. I can not recommend Lisa and her team enough due to speed quality and attention to detail, Lisa truly “gets it” a fact that shines through in the final product she produces. "
Paul Abrey, KIA Site Engineering Ltd